Monday, November 5, 2012

Doggie Feedback

I've been getting some really great emails from the folks who have received their books and artwork. This is Maggie with her original art.  I think she likes it! What a sweetheart. Her story in the book is really dear.
 I'm happy to report I dropped off two checks last week, one to the Fayetteville Animal Shelter and the other to For Pets' Sake Springdale. I split 20% of October sales between them. It wasn't tons of money, but it was something. I was absolutely giddy with delight. I love spreadin' joy!
Next Tuesday (Nov. 13th) from 6-8 I'll be at Wally Workman Gallery selling books and art and distributing rewards to kickstarter funders. Now Wally would tell you that I usually dash out the door during show openings if there are too many folks in the room. I promise I won't do that on Tuesday. I will hang in there with all y'all. A portion of the proceeds from the night are going to the Austin Pet's Alive rescue group, so let's fill the place and make some $$ for those great folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment