Sunday, November 11, 2012

Come to Wally Workman Gallery

This is Mirabelle, also known as Monsterbelle. Reportedly she will be attending the book signing this Tuesday from 6-8pm at Wally Workman Gallery on W. 6th St. in Austin, Texas. I can hardly wait to meet new folks, their dogs and see old friends. I'll be distributing some of the artwork from the book to those who pledged at the kickstarter project, plus selling books and other artwork. I'm giddy with excitement. The other reason is that 10% of the sales will be given to Austin Pets Alive rescue group. Wally and Rachel are so kind as to not only host this event, but they are participating in the 10% donation. I love to be able to give to such great groups doing such great work.
Today I also went to Kirchman Gallery in Johnson City, Texas for their holiday event. I met some super nice people and left some books there to sell. If you are in the Johnson City area on your way to the Hill Country you should stop by. They have a really great variety of art and artists in there..plus they also do wine tasting.
The weekend after Thanksgiving I'll be out in San Marcos at Eye of the Dog Art Center at their home show, which is a truly special and fun event.
So happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment