Monday, November 12, 2012

Delivering Dog Art and Books


Today I met up with the folks of "Fozzie" and "Libby".  We had lunch and laughs, and even found out we knew several people in common...one of the things I have always really loved about Austin. If I don't say it enough, I want all to know how much I enjoyed drawing their dogs and telling their stories. It was and is an honor and priviledge (and really darned good fun). I love the connections.
This time tomorrow night I will be signing books, handing out art work and "rewards" from the kickstarter project. Seeing old friends and meeting new.  And...I hope raising a bit of dough for Austin Pets Alive!
Of these two dogs, Fozzie is no longer around (but clearly was much loved by his folks) Libby is getting up in years, but still going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment