Thursday, August 23, 2012

Little Dog Cute

I did this little dog drawing just because. He belongs to a gal I know in Austin. She's going through her dear mother's things and she had offered me a bunch of art supplies. I told her I would trade her a scratchboard or two of her dogs for those supplies. This is Tino. I don't know much about him, but he is darned cute. I love dogs and scratchboard. Yippie! The book is really coming together. I haven't seen it in a few days, turned it over to Liz Lester Design after reading through and making corrections on the 1st pages. I will debut it October 11th at the Anne Kittrell Gallery at the University of Arkansas. In November there will be a book event at the Wally Workman Gallery in Austin, TX on the 13th. Stay tuned, I'll give you all the information as I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment