Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dog In The Bluebonnets

Here is sweet Sam, or Samson if you're feeling formal. He's standing in a field of Bluebonnets. If you don't know what those are you must not be from Texas. They are everywhere in the springtime in TX. I miss them, and I miss TX. Even though it is hot as hell, it is where I've spent at least 17 years of my life. The jury is still out on NW Arkansas.
Work on the Dog Scratchin' book is on a brief hold as I move my home and studio this week. I plan to get back on it on Weds (that's tomorrow!) and get all of it to the great designer Liz Lester by the weekend. Whoo hoo!
Wish me luck, and I hope I don't get a heat stroke. Next time I move it will be in the wintertime....and to someplace that doesn't get this hot...ever. Where would that be?

2 comments:

  1. Scotland?

    Good luck with it all. Drinks lots of water! I really like the blue bonnets in this one and the reaching trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan! And maybe Scotland...

    ReplyDelete