Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year y'all! I'm celebrating a bit ahead of myself, but it's almost here. 2012 has been a great year for my art. The above scratchboard drawing was an 8"x10" commissioned Christmas present. (Used Ampersand Scratchbord and inks)Magaidh was also one of the dogs in the Dog Scratchin' book, and there is a different drawing of her in it. I feel so grateful for having the support of all of you who participated in the kickstarter project. That support allowed me to assemble my book of drawings of your dogs. I thank you all so very much!
Now, during the cold weather when I'm hunkered down in my warm house I'm putting together the Cat Scratchin' version of the kickstarter project. It will launch soon. Those of you who have both dogs and cats stay tuned. Well, actually, all of you should stay tuned. If there is enough interest I may do another version of the dog book in the future. I love giving books and money away to rescue groups! I'm so happy to have been able to give over $800.00 in money and books just since October. That to me is success. December recipient is PAWS of Beaumont, TX. Shipped the books and check to them yesterday. 3 of the dogs in the book were rescued by them. Good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment