Saturday, October 6, 2012

They're Here!!

I'm very happy to announce that the Dog Scratchin' books have arrived. All five hundred of them! I am gathering the various "rewards"(postcard,greeting card,magnet) and packing them with the books in preparation for shipping and hand deliveries to the kickstarter funders. Those in Fayetteville Arkansas can pick them up at the Anne Kittrell Gallery in the Union at the University during the reception on Oct. 11th 6-7. And the entire show can be seen M-F 10-6pm until the end of the month. 
I'll be at Wally Workman Gallery for a special event Nov. 13th from 6-7pm to sign, sell and distribute books. There will be several pieces of artwork for sale there. I'm also setting up commissions for the holidays. If you would like one of your animals (not just dogs) drawn on scratchboard to give as gifts you need to contact me soon!!
The book looks better than I even imagined it would. I just sold 8 yesterday to a friend who will be giving them as Christmas gifts. That means the first $$ went into the rescue group fund...$16.00 ($2 per book sold) whoo hoo. Here we go! This is pretty darned exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment