Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dog Books On Their Way To Me!

I'm anxiously awaiting the delivery of the Dog Scratchin' books. Soon there will be more than several boxes of them stacked and waiting to go to their next home. Or homes. This is good. This is very, very, good. Now, if I could just breathe!
The show is up at the Anne Kittrell Gallery at the U of Arkansas Fayetteville and officially opens today and runs through the end of the month. It's open M-F 10-6pm. It's located on the 4th floor of the Union blg. I've been parking in the parking garage on Stadium Dr. Easy-peasy once you figure out the payment machine, and then a short walk over to the most confusing building I've ever been in. There are what seems to be half floors. Many different levels and wings. Good luck.  I'll leave breadcrumbs so you can find it. Please come to the reception on Thursday Oct. 11th 6pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment