Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Steak And Bones

This is me playing around with the background on the 5x7 Ampersand scratchboard. I love the dogs positioning, so the finished product will be much the same, only with a different background (I think!?) When taking this on, the owner mentioned and even included a piece of artwork with dogs and a slab o' beef in it. This is "Steak And Bones". The dogs are Rocco (top) and Baxter, a Boston Terrier and a Boston/French Bulldog mix. These guys are the cutest! More on them in the book. Oh yes, the book...things are moving right along, just a few more stories to collect. If you are one of those who have not gotten the story of your dog(s) to me, please, I beg of you, don't wait too long. I'm not stressed out yet, but it's inevitable, especially if I have to hunt you down and badger you.

No comments:

Post a Comment