Wednesday, July 4, 2012

70 Dogs On The Bed

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted here. Above is the reason why. I've drawn 70 different dogs (and some of them more than once to get them right) on 5"x7" Ampersand Art scratchboard. The photo is a little blurry because I used my smart phone camera. Don't worry though, the images in the book will be crisp and beautiful. I've been juggling dogs, and dog stories, plus working on some other art projects, and oh yeah, I'm moving into a new studio space in a month so I'm also packing. A lot going on here. I am so pleased with how all of this is turning out. And I'm beginning to think about the Cat project...launching in the fall. Yowza! Happy 4th!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Think about posting it on Kickstarter. My brother Micheal was asking me how it was going...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. It is now 76 dogs. Is your brother's dog Hurley Von Murry? I loved drawing that dog. Tell him it's right on schedule for October delivery. I will hand everything off to designer soon.
    Thanks!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete