Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dog Scratchin' Kickstarter Rewards

I am so jazzed about these Postcards, Greeting Cards and Magnets. Those of you who pledged at less than $50.00 will be receiving these sometime around the 3rd week of June. The rest of you will get them in the fall when you get your books and such. Got to conserve mailing $$. I'm hitting the road to visit friends and to teach scratchboard workshops for Ampersand. In between I will be hand-coloring the postcards in the evening.(two top images) I finished folding all of the greeting cards (bottom left) almost right after the UPS truck pulled away from the house.  They are so cool. All of it. The project is moving right along nicely. I've done over 60 dog drawings...still a few more to do. In the doing, I have become a better artist. I thank each and every one of you for giving me this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment