Thursday, June 13, 2013

Dog Posters-#2

This is poster #2 of the series of 4 dog posters. Yesterday I worked on the kickstarter video with Anh Dao Kolbe who helped keep me in frame/focus while I talked about the project. And just so you know, Chad Maupin of Big Bot Design in Fayetteville took all of the images from the Dog Scratchin' book and put them together in these sweet 11"x17" posters. And thanks to him, the printing is local too. He's also a really talented scratchboard artist.  I'm fixin' to submit this project to kickstarter sometime this week, with a launch planned sometime next week. This kickstarter project will be the ONLY place to find these posters as I'm going to limit the number printed to however many I need to fulfill the project rewards.
The project will run for 30 days...during Mercury in Retrograde(google it). (although it starts BEFORE the retrograde and ends after) Those of you who know anything about me know that I am somewhat (ok, really more than somewhat) superstitious about these things.  I'm going to try it though, I can't put my life on hold for some astrology event--That's my new way of looking at things.
Here we go------

No comments:

Post a Comment