Sunday, September 23, 2012

Printing, Printing, Printing...

This is Marlowe. He used to be a "junk-yard" dog who got retired because he was old. Now he's got a pretty cushy life in the Barclay pack. Lucky guy. He is just one of 78 dog drawings that I did in the Dog Scratchin' book that is being printed right now. I mean it. It is at the printers and should be delivered to my homestead in about 2 1/2 weeks. Yippie eye oh! Boxes and boxes of books. In case you missed my endless stream of information about this, the first showing of the book and art will be at the Anne Kittrell Gallery at the University of Arkansas October 11th at 6pm. The show will be up for a month there, but the reception is not to be missed! Let me know if you need directions etc..It's in Fayetteville, and in the Union Building on campus.
Also I will be bringing myself, art and books to the great Wally Workman Gallery in Austin Texas for a fun evening November 13th 6-8.  Both events will have a portion of my proceeds from sales going to various rescue groups. The Oct. event will have 10% going to Fayetteville Animal Shelter, and 10% going to For Pet's Sake in Springdale AR. The Texas event will have 10% going to Austin Pets Alive.
Bring your friends and come celebrate with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment