Saturday, June 23, 2012

Running Out Of Dogs!

This is Booger. I had the pleasure of knowing him. He lived out at the Eye Of The Dog Art Center in San Marcos, TX. His owners Beverly and Billy Ray lost him recently to old age. Everyone misses him. It just won't be the same without him wandering through during art events. His story is amazing. You'll have to get the book to find out more. I laughed and cried while reading it, it's a good one. Check out their website. Besides rescuing dogs and loving them forever, they teach and offer some wonderful art classes, and both are accomplished artists. I'm getting close to the end of drawing dogs. Right now it is around 67 dogs, I've only got about 8 left to draw. I'm dragging my feet about these final dogs. I'm thinking of making ads for pet portraits for Vet offices, facebook and any other place to find dogs to draw. I really don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Well, besides putting all the stories and rescue groups and such together into the book form for the designer to make pretty. That will be the month of July task. It will be hot outside, and I'll be in the indoors AC happy as can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment